> Hitachi IBM
> HUA721075KLA330 0A29689 0A29470 0A29636 0A36093 BA2772 OA29689 OA29636 OA29470 3.5'' SATA Hitachi Circuit board +FW
HUA721075KLA330 0A29689 0A29470 0A29636 0A36093 BA2772 OA29689 OA29636 OA29470 3.5'' SATA Hitachi Circuit board +FW
Hard Drive Circuit Board for Data Recovery
This PCB (circuit board,donor board,controller board) is intended for individuals attempting data recovery on their hard drive. It comes with a fully tested PCB and a full set of instructions.This item is intended for you to diagnose if your hard drive has a circuit board problem, and if it does, recover your valuable data.if your hard drive is mechanical issue, please check our Data Recovery Service
Model : HUA721075KLA330
Main Controller Chip: 0A29470
Board Number : 0A29636
Sticker : 0A29689
1. As long as your board Sticker is 0A29689 and Main Controller Chip is 0A29470 and Board Number is 0A29636 ,our board is same as yours in hardware
2. For this model hard drive(even identical from outside),every PCB BIOS IC is different from each other. The BIOS IC swap is a MUST !!!
3. We can help you to Find a Donor Board
Free BIOS IC Swap Service You should swap the BIOS IC before you swap the PCB, in order to make the replacement board compatible with your Hard Drive.
We swap the BIOS IC for our clients for free, but we need you to ship your board to us.
If you want to swap the BIOS IC by yourself
please email us to let us know, otherwise we will wait for your board to come to us.
1. Find the matched board
2. buy the board, Fill the Form and ship your board to us(clients pay the shipping fee to us)
3. we swap the BIOS IC, and ship back to you(we offer free shipping to clients)
4. If you do not want us to swap the BIOS IC, we ship the donor board to you.
5. customs declare as: bad hard drive board for repair, value:$5.00
When to Buy This Item?
You are very positive the PCB is dead
No power, No Spin, No Sound.
PCB is extremely hot.(when you touch the board , please be very careful)
Power surge. Connect the hard drive case to wrong power supply.
Hard drive makes Clicking sound,never stop (Clicking and stop may not be board issue)
There is obvious damage on the PCB board
The hard drive does not spin up (the hard drive never fell or was shaken),either no sound or can hear a quiet tickling sound
If the hard drive simply can't be detected or if it is clicking then it could be a circuit board problem, but it could easily be internal damage as well. It is often a gamble in this case. please check our Data Recovery Service
Please note that this item can fix drives with ONLY circuit board problems. Some drives have internal damages that can't be detected easily. Please do NOT attempt to open the drive without a clean room. There is no return policy for this item.
Note: Before purchasing, please read:
1. This is just a PCB (Printed Circuit Boards), not the whole Hard Drive;
2. It is used as data recovery/repair issues, there is no refund/exchange policy;
3. It is a buyer responsibility to know if the board is adequate for his hard drive model;
4. Hard drive failures are NOT always caused by PCB failure. We cannot guarantee your
drive to be repaired by replacing the PCB;
Free Worldwide Shipping
Our Clients enjoy FREE shipping(from us to clients), Item will be shipped by Canada Post Light Packet (air mail).