1. Item description:
PCB board for Seagate Hard Drive. Click on the following link to see parameters and the locations.
HardDriveInfo : hard drive parameter location
Swap BIOS IC : the BIOS IC location
Main IC : main IC number
2. BIOS IC SWAP
For some cases, You should swap the BIOS IC before you swap the PCB, in order to make the replacement board compatible with your Hard Drive.
We swap the BIOS IC for our clients for free, but we need you to ship your board to us.
If you do not want us to swap the BIOS IC, please email(HddParts@gmail.com) us to let us know, otherwise we will wait for your board to mail to us.
1. scan both sides of your Hard Drive and email us the photos, we can make sure IF you need BIOS IC Swap or not.
2. buy the board, fill the form and ship your board to us(clients pay the shipping fee to us)
3. we swap the BIOS IC, and ship back to you(we offer free shipping to clients)
4. if you donot want us to swap the BIOS IC, we ship the donor board to you.
5. customs declare as: bad hard drive board for repair, value:$10.00
4. Note: Before purchasing, please read:
1. This is just a PCB (Printed Circuit Boards), not the whole Hard Drive;
2. It is used as data recovery/repair issues, there is no refund/exchange policy;
3. It is a buyer responsibility to know if the board is adequate for his hard drive model;
4. Hard drive failures are NOT always caused by PCB failure. We cannot guarantee your drive to be repaired by replacing the PCB;
5. The estimate shipping time and cost
Item will be shipped from Canada by CanadaPost Light Packet. The estimated delivery time is listed below.
||Non register mail(Free)
||Express Time/ cost
||4-10 Business Days
||next day/ $23.00
||2-5 Business Days
||next day/ $15.00
||6-10 Business Days
||3-5 days/ $35
||6-20 Business Days
||3-5 days/ $58.00
Our mailing address:
DataPro Data Recovery Lab
# 528 -
15216 North Bluff Road
White Rock BC