WD hard drive PCB board
Board No. 2060-701266-001 REV A
this model hard drive PCB board is not swappable, if you know how to do firmware transfer, you can buy this item.
your hard drive meets one of the following situations, you may think your hard drive is PCB board issue.
1) there is obvious damage on the PCB board
2) the hard drive does not spin (Nothing happened to the hard drive, no hits, drops or moves)
3) you are very positive the PCB is dead( HDD Clicking often is a mechanical problem)
1. This is just an electronic board for this model Hard Drive.
2. All sales of PCB boards are final due to installation issues, there is no refund or exchange policy
3. All boards are guaranteed to be tested OK before shipment
4. It is a buyer responsiblity to know if the board is adequate for his/her hard drive model
5. We can only provide basic information on the compatibility issues