WD Hard drive controller card
Board No. : 2060-701383-001 REVA or 2060-001383-001 REVA
If your hard drive meets one of the following situations, you may think it's board issue
1) there is obvious damage on the PCB board
2) the hard drive does not spin
3) you are very positive the PCB is dead( HDD Clicking often is a mechanical problem)
This model PCB board can't swap, you need do firmware transfer,please exchange the U12 chip.
1. We only can guarantee we can solve the PCB board problem.
2. All boards are guaranteed to be tested OK before shipment
3. All sales of PCB boards are final due to installation issues, there is no refund or exchange policy