more illustration photos
Please match ALL specifications listed below
|Board Number :
|| 2060-771698-xxx or 2060-701698-xxx ( located on the circuit board) |
- For this model hard drives, every PCB board has unique BIOS to the original hard drive. In order to keep the compatibility, BIOS IC swapping is a must. fill the form and ship your board to us. we swap the BIOS IC for you for free.If you want to do it by yourself, please let us know by email:email@example.com
Before you purchasing, plese read:
1. This is just a PCB (Printed Circuit Boards), not the whole Hard Drive;
2. It is used as data recovery/repair issues, there is no refund/exchange policy;
3. It is a buyer responsibility to know if the board is adequate for his hard drive model;
4. Hard drive failures are NOT always caused by PCB failure. We cannot guarantee your drive to be repaired by replacing the hard drive PCB;
5. You should exchange the BIOS IC before you swap the PCB, in order to make the replacement board compatible with your Hard Drive.
We exchange the BIOS IC for our clients for free, but we need you to ship your board to us. Our shipping address:
DataPro Data Recovery Lab
# 528 -
15216 North Bluff Road
White Rock BC
1. buy the board, fill the form and ship your board to us(clients pay the shipping feeto us)
2. we exchange the BIOS IC, and ship back to you(we offer free shipping to clients)
3. if you want to exchange the BIOS IC by yourself, please email us to let us know, otherwise we will wait your board to come to us.
Our support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Item will be shipped from Canada by CanadaPost Light Packet. Estimated delivery times are listed below. Please note that these times are estimates only.
||4-10 Business Days
||2-5 Business Days
||6-10 Business Days
|Italy & Brazil
||6-20 Business Days*
Delivery to Italy and Brazil usually takes 6-10 business days, but occasionally could take much longer in transit.